CRITERIA FOR ENTRANCE
Because much of the responsibility for learning falls on the independent study student, they must meet the following criteria:
- Score Basic or above on both the ELA and Math sections of the CST test.
- English Language Learner students must be classified at Intermediate or above on the CELDT and
- Score of 8th grade level on the Gates-MacGinitie for secondary students, administered by River City. For 7-8th grade students, a score of 6th grade level.
- Discipline record should be free of any major incidents within the last academic term.
- Students must have enough credits to be on track to graduate.